Wednesday, February 10, 2010

let me tell you this my friends
i know what your dream is
i know we all have been intimidate for others
but i have a dream that this nice country will be much better
we are going to end the corruption
i have dream
i have a dream that one day we will walk around our streets without feeling scare
i want every colombians living in a foreign country come back because they are going to feel better here
they are going to have more oportunities here
i have a dream that nobody else will leave our conutry to look for a better future
that is our dream my dearly friends
i have a dream and i know that your dream is to die in this beautiful country
because we know even in this situation colombia a PARADISE
it is our dream
i have a dream.....

5 comments:

  1. everybody have their own dream,your dream is great.and your writing like a poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Daniel,
    Your piece sounds as same as its original one. I hope you accept my compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with your argument, and i think that all that you expressed in the last text is the Dream from every single Colombian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should be great for every country

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like the way you formatted your dream speech. It highlights, I think, the feelings behind the words.

    ReplyDelete