Tuesday, February 9, 2010

7 years ago when i was i highschool there was a music class which i had the possibility to choose between guitar,piano and voice lessons, i took piano lesson and i did it for 3 years long, but i just learned few things because the classes were bad and the teacher was lazy, i used to have this lesson hour an half per week. when my father realized i was taking piano lessons he inmediatly bought a piano and gave it to me which i played just first week, now the piano is at home and no one has played it in months

1 comment:

  1. I fell a pity that you had a bad memory of piano study. I had dreamt I could have a piano when I was very young, but it never comes true.I think you're lucky,right?

    I'm very sorry to tell you that I changed my blog address,it goes to be:loyalspacehere-loyal.blogspot.com
    And welcome!

    ReplyDelete